Calling all parents!
Our next PTO meeting is this Monday, December 3rd at 2:30. The agenda is below!
- MAP and FAST Testing (Tiona add data; testing procedure)
-State Designation and SAMI
- Calendar Items:
-January 18th beginning at 6:00
– Sign Up Genius for Concessions: snacks / popcorn
-MC / kids gym
- January/February Events
- Conferences on 2/20 and 2/21
- Book sales (other sales?)
- Funds Update
-Sales from sweatshirts?
-Ice Cream Makers
Come join us in the library from 2:30- 3:30 on ONE OR ALL OF the following dates.
FREE CHILD CARE! Volunteer your time or just come and listen to what is happening here at Cattell Elementary. You can also live stream our meetings and watch them on Facebook from home. Students will receive 5 tickets for having someone from their family represent them at the meeting!
PTO is a great way to:
* Connect with other parents.
* Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school.
* Have a voice and help our school make decisions that affect your family.