Iowa School Performance Profiles
As you may have heard, the Iowa School Performance Profiles were published by the State Department of Education on October 26, 2023. These profiles function as our school’s “report card” for the State and Federal government. The state collects information throughout the school year and uses it to calculate a score for our school based on metrics that are required by State and Federal law – for our school, that includes:
- Elementary/Middle/High: Assessment Participation on ISASP, Average School Achievement on ISASP, Conditions for Learning survey, Growth on ISASP, Percent Proficient on ISASP, Progress toward English Language Proficiency
- High: Graduation Rate (4 year and 5 year), Postsecondary Readiness
The information used to calculate the Iowa School Performance Profile this year was collected during the 2022-2023 school year.
Here are a few key celebrations we identified as the result of our school’s commitment to student learning:
- Cattell met both of its Status Goals.
- Cattell received an overall Performance Rating of COMMENDABLE.
- Cattell had the second highest scores in DMPS!!
We have a wonderful, dedicated staff here at Cattell and we are truly blessed to have family partners like you that can help us attain such lofty milestones. Rest assured, we will continue to strive for even greater heights and more milestones in the upcoming years!
(More information about the Iowa School Performance Profile is available from the website linked above.)